SAM & AVR Supported Tools
Atmel Studio 7
Studio 7 is the integrated development platform (IDP) for developing and debugging all AVR® and SAM microcontroller applications. The Atmel Studio 7 IDP gives you a seamless and easy-to-use environment to write, build and debug your applications written in C/C++ or assembly code. It also connects seamlessly to the debuggers, programmers and development kits that support AVR® and SAM devices.
2020年欧洲杯预测Additionally, Studio includes Atmel Gallery, an online app store that allows you to extend your development environment with plug-ins developed by Microchip as well as third-party tool and embedded software vendors. Studio 7 can also seamlessly import your Arduino sketches as C++ projects, providing a simple transition path from Makerspace to Marketplace.
- Support for 500+ AVR and SAM devices
- Vast source code library, including drivers, communication stacks, 1,600+ project examples with source code, graphic services and touch functionality through Advanced Software Framework (ASF)
- IDE extensions through Atmel Gallery, the online apps store, for development tools and embedded software from Microchip and third parties
- Tune capacitive touch designs, validate system performance, monitor power consumption, and real-time data and trace graphing with Atmel QTouch Composer
- Configure and test the performance of wireless designs with the Wireless Composer running on the target
- Write and debug C/C++ and assembly code with the integrated compiler
- Advanced debugging features include complex data breakpoints, nonintrusive trace support (SAM3 and SAM4 devices), statistical code profiling, interrupt trace/monitoring, polled data tracing (Cortex-M0+ devices), real-time variable tracking with optional timestamping.
- Integrated editor with visual assist
- Project wizard allowing projects created from scratch or from a large library of design examples
- In-system programming and debugging provides interface to all Atmel in-circuit programmers and debuggers
- Create transparent debug views into CPU and peripherals for easy code development and debugging
- Full chip simulation for an accurate model of CPU, interrupts, peripherals, and external stimuli
2020年欧洲杯预测The Data Visualizer plug-in captures and displays run-time power data from your application when used with the Power Debugger, or a supported Xplained-PRO board. You can profile the power usage of your application as part of a standard debug session. Sampling the program counter during power measurements makes it possible to correlate power spikes with the code that caused them.
Atmel Studio 7 features seamless one-click import of projects created in the Arduino development environment. Your sketch, including any libraries it references, will be imported into Studio 7 as a C++ project. Once imported, you can leverage the full capabilities of Studio 7 to fine-tune and debug your design. Atmel Studio 7 fully supports the powerful embedded debugger on the Arduino Zero board. For other Arduino boards, shield-adapters that expose debug connectors are available, or switch to one of the many available Xplained-Mini/PRO boards to fully leverage the Microchip HW eco-system. Regardless of what you choose, you will surely make something amazing.
The Help system in Atmel Studio 7 supports on-line as well as off-line access, meaning that you will always get the latest documentation when you are connected, and that it will stay with you when you are mobile. Device aware context sensitivity and an IO-view are contained in the editor, allowing you to look up register-specific information from the datasheet of the part you are using without leaving the editor. The AVR-Libc documentation further enhances the context sensitive Help system, allowing you to look up function definitions easier than ever before. Do you still want to join?
2020年欧洲杯预测Atmel Studio 7 is free of charge and is integrated with Advanced Software Framework (ASF)—a large library of free source code with 1,600 project examples. ASF strengthens Atmel Studio by providing, in the same environment, access to ready-to-use code that minimizes much of the low-level design required for projects. Standard IDEs are suited for creating new software for an MCU project. In addition to this, the Atmel Studio 7 IDP also:
- Facilitates reuse of existing software and, by doing so, enables design differentiation.
- Supports the product development process with easy access to integrated tools and software extensions through Atmel Gallery.
- Reduces time to market by providing advanced features, an extensible software eco-system, and powerful debug integration.
Contains the Atmel Gallery app store
2020年欧洲杯预测You can download and securely purchase both Atmel and third-party compilers, advanced debugging tools, real-time operating systems, communication systems and other extensions and plug-ins straight from the Atmel Studio 7 development platform and via . The Atmel Gallery app store provides development tools and embedded software for MCU-based application design.
When you encounter a need for a tool in the middle of your development process, or are seeking some basic source code, you won't have to leave your environment to search for your solution. From Atmel Gallery, you can also download a plug-in that will give you direct access to Atmel Spaces, our new collaborative workspace.
| - |
This installer contains Atmel Studio 7.0 with Advanced Software Framework 3.47 and Toolchains. Use this installer if you have Internet access while installing.
|October 2019||2.5 MB|
| - |
This installer contains Atmel Studio 7.0 with Advanced Software Framework 3.47 and Toolchains. Use this installer if you do not have Internet access while installing.
Version number: 7.0.2397
|October 2019||874 MB|
|Atmel Studio 7.0 Release Notes - |
Release notes for Atmel Studio 7.0.2397
|October 2019||377 KB|
Hands-on: (hands-on training as well as the code used in the videos)
This Getting Started training for Atmel Studio 7 will guide you through all the major features of the IDE. It is designed as a video series with accompanying hands-on. Each section starts with a video, which covers that section.
Much of the training could be completed by using the editor and simulator, however, in order to cover everything the following is recommended.
- ATtiny817 Xplained Pro
- Standard-A to Micro-B USB cable